Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery is the most sophisticated rather simple and user-friendly EDB to PST Converter, which formidably scans and repairs the badly damaged Exchange database without affecting the resources of live Exchange Server. You can gain concrete insights over the software’s functionalities by interpreting the below listed key points:
- Recover Exchange Database (EDB) from any Situation: EDB to PST Converter can possibly treat serious situations like Exchange Jet engine errors, dirty shutdown states, hard drive errors, virus attacks, Exchange crash, or unexpected system shutdown, etc.
- Embedded with Two Scan Modes: The Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery software is equipped with two result-oriented and intuitive scan technology. One is Standard Scan, whereas the other scan mode is Advanced scan.
- Intelligent Migration Facility: The EDB to PST Converter software has the advanced migration feature that facilitates you to export recovered EDB mailboxes to live Exchange Server or Office 365 mailboxes.
- Rapid Export of Numerous Mailboxes: You can simultaneously export multiple EDB mailboxes directly to an active Exchange Server or to a cloud-based Office 365 user account.
- Save Emails in Multiple Formats: This EDB to PST Converter software offers you multiple saving alternatives, which includes RTF, HTML, MSG (Unicode & ANSI), EML, and Text file formats.
- Flawless EDB to PST Conversion: One of the most highlighting features of this EDB to PST Converter is that it can recover and convert entire EDB mailbox items, like calendars, appointments, emails, drafts, contacts, sent items, journals, notes, or attachments, UNICODE character (multiple language) etc., to Outlook PST format.
- Equipped with Email Filter Options: The software has the facility to filter recovered EDB email items meeting the specified date range. Now, you can also extract files by mentioning specific dates in calendar.
- Highly Compatible Application: The EDB to PST Converter is effective in executing the flawless recovery of EDB files that are supported by diverse range of Exchange Server versions, which includes Exchange Server 5.5, 2000, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 editions.
- Incorporated with Preview Feature: The interface of the Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery is enabled with the preview functionality, using which you can view and select the required email items to save them in various file formats or locations.
Exchange Server stores current as well as previous email messages and other files of Outlook users. It also acts as the platform to host and run the MS Outlook email application. Using the Exchange Server, the Server Admin can manage user accounts of various offline as well as online users. However, in some situations severe Exchange Server errors and hard drive errors corrupt the Exchange database without leaving behind anything. For such needful scenarios, one must have the reliable EDB to PST Converter that can efficiently recover each and every email items of EDB and converts them to most suitable file format. Out of many, Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery is the competent application that can execute the recovery of Public as well as Private EDB mailboxes without any hassles.
Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery is one of the latest EDB to PST Converter that retrieves email, contacts, attachments, drafts, appointments, sent items, or calendars, etc. from severely corrupted EDB and supports the facility to migrate the recovered EDB mailboxes to the live Exchange Server or Office 365 mailboxes. Try this outstanding utility and get the satisfactory results.Recover EDB files by Executing Some Simple Steps:
The process of recovering and converting the corrupted or damaged EDB file is way simpler than any other application because by employing the Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery software, you can conclude the EDB recovery in just three elementary steps:
- Upload the corrupt .EDB or .STM file and choose the desired scan mode, out of Standard and Advanced Scan.
- Preview the recovered email items and select the required emails to save in desired formats.
- Save the selected email items after applying various PST and filters option.
It is recommended to download and run the evaluation version of Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery, which assists you to analyze the functionalities of the software. However, the trial version offers you the limited saving options, which mean you can save only 25 email items of recovered EDB folder on Live Exchange Server folder, Office 365 group and Outlook PST folder. To get unlimited save features, you are required to purchase the licensed version.
- Windows Operating System – Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Windows Server – Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, and 2012
- Microsoft Outlook – MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Exchange Server - Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Pentium Class Processor
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- 15 MB for software installation
- Adequate disk space to save recovered results